Deadline extended: ICT Project Manager, Epilepsy Smart Australia
We have extended our deadline for applications for the below position. Applications now close midnight 22nd July. See below for more details.
People with epilepsy have equitable access to education and employment, feel safe and connected in their community and no longer die from their epilepsy.
Reduce the impact of epilepsy on people’s lives.
- Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne. Working From Home policies currently apply and the successful applicant will receive appropriate supports and equipment to enable them to work from home
- Exciting opportunity to join a large project to create transformational change in the services and supports available to Australian people living with epilepsy
- Work with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally to support the development and implementation of a nationally integrated Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) platform.
The project commences in July 2020. The purpose of the Epilepsy Smart Australia Program is to develop and test a national framework for delivering high quality and consistent information, support, services and training for people living with epilepsy and the communities in which they live.
The ICT Project Manager is responsible for managing the development and implementation of ICT to enable the Epilepsy Foundation to effectively deliver and manage the Epilepsy Smart Australia Pilot Program.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 10 years’ experience in developing and implementing ICT
- Experience leading major ICT projects
- Experience in implementing ITIL best practice framework
- Knowledge of contemporary environmental ICT solutions assessment
How to apply:
- View the position description here.
- Make enquiries to the CEO, Graeme Shears by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your application, addressing the Position Competencies/Selection Criteria and covering letter to Karen Hansen on email@example.com
The successful applicant must complete a National Police Certificate before commencing employment.
Shortlisting will occur as applications are received and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Epilepsy Foundation reserves the right to close this role to new applications prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
Applications must be received by midnight, Wednesday 22nd July. Previous applicants to the advertisement for this role which appeared in Ethical Jobs need not reapply.
The Epilepsy Foundation is an Equal Opportunity employer and a child safe organisation. Find out more about our organisation’s structure by watching the video below.