Interested in working for the Epilepsy Foundation?
We’re searching for three new staff members to assist us with the Epilepsy Smart Australia Pilot Program:
- ICT Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Administration Officer
The Epilepsy Foundation is responsible for managing the 4-year Epilepsy Smart Australia Pilot Program. The purpose of the Program is to develop and test a national framework for delivering high quality and consistent information, support, services and training for people living with epilepsy and the communities in which they live.
- The Federal Government has committed $5m per year for four years to support the development of a nationally consistent framework for the delivery of evidence-based, high quality and consistent services for people living with epilepsy.
- This initiative is known as the ‘Epilepsy Smart Australia Pilot Program’ and will be managed by the Epilepsy Foundation.
- Services will be delivered in partnership with relevant organisations in order to achieve national reach.
- The Epilepsy Foundation will work collaboratively with a wide range of service, sector and industry partners to ensure that all Australian people no matter their background, age or where they live, can benefit from the program.
- This is a much-needed and very exciting opportunity to better support Australian people and families whose lives are impacted by epilepsy.
Position descriptions for the three positions are available below.
To apply for any of the above positions, email your resume and cover letter addressing the position competencies/selection criteria with the name of the position applied for in the subject line to email@example.com.
The successful applicant must complete a National Police Certificate before commencing employment.
Shortlisting will occur as applications are received and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The Epilepsy Foundation reserves the right to close this role to new applications prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.